Move to Vermont.Relocate. Recalibrate. Succeed.
NEW VERMONTERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE REMOTE WORKER OR NEW WORKER RELOCATION GRANT PROGRAMS IN 2019 & 2020
POTENTIAL VERMONTERS SUBSCRIBED TO “802+YOU”
THINK VERMONT AMBASSADORS
REGIONAL RELOCATION PARTNERS
Make your move to Vermont. We can help.
Odds are you’ve already had your first taste of Vermont. Maybe you’ve even wished—during a bluebird day on the chair lift or at the top of Camel’s Hump during summer—that you could make our state your home. We’re here to help turn those thoughts into action.
We’re delighted you’re considering becoming a Vermonter. Use our relocation tools and resources to explore your options and help you make the leap. And if you don’t find what you are looking for, just get in touch. We want to help you succeed in Vermont.
Let us show you what a difference a state can make.
Real Estate by Region
Lists compiled from data published by Vermont Business Magazine.
Resources to make your Vermont dream a reality.
- Resources for New Businesses: Find everything you need to get your business up and running in Vermont at the Secretary of State’s Online Business Service Center.
- Resources for New Residents: Register to vote, register your vehicle and more here.
Let the Vermont Welcome Wagon Project connect you to your new community.
- Chambers of Commerce: Learn about our communities and resources for your business at our chambers of commerce.
- Regional Development Corporations: Find local knowledge, assistance, and funding opportunities for your business here.
- Lodging: Need a place to stay while you interview for a job or look at a new home? Check out our lodging resources.
It’s not about choosing one path or the other, it’s the vibrancy of living both together.
Vermont’s own Robert Frost once said, “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— / I took the road less traveled by.” You can do that too. From tech towns to dirt roads, Vermont offers the peaceful settings and professional opportunities you need to live your best life.