Connect With UsVermont's small scale means it's easy to build your network.
Have a question? We have answers.
We can help you find the best networking opportunities, a prime new site for your business, or a potential career connection.
From the Commissioner of the Department of Economic Development to our chambers of commerce and trade associations, advice is all around. Just ask! We’re happy to help.
Join Our Newsletters
Do you want to relocate to Vermont? We know there is a lot to consider. We also know living in Vermont is the best. Sign up for our 802+YOU newsletter and we’ll send you motivation to make the jump. Don’t worry, we only send emails once a month or so and you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Vermont Vacation Newsletter
Unsure if Vermont is right for you? Come visit! Start with a day of skiing, stay for a long weekend at a luxury cabin in the woods, or spend a week sampling our craft brews—you’ll be spoiled for choice. Our Travel Vermont e-news will keep you up-to-date on the latest events.
Business & Economic Development Newsletter
Are you a business owner or entrepreneur? Do you want to start or grow a business in Vermont? We are here to help! Sign up for the Department of Economic Development newsletter to learn about business support, regional economic news, financing programs, networking events and more.
Connect With a Vermonter
Our Connect With a Vermonter service will match you to our Stay to Stay partners who can help you build relationships with employers, realtors, and community members in their region. Fill out this form and get connected.
Meet Your Neighbors
Stories about people, businesses, and life in Vermont.
Vermont Business Assistance Team
Our economic development team is just a call or email away. We’re here to assist your business and can direct you toward the many state programs and incentives that help businesses thrive.
You’ll meet someone who knows someone.
Our state’s small scale means finding the right business contact or networking opportunity is easier than you might think.
Black, Indigenous & People of Color
- AAA Northern New England
- Burlington Business Association
- Business Resource Services
- Vermont Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Vermont Business Roundtable
- Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility
- Vermont Chamber of Commerce
- Vermont Community Development Association
- Vermont Fuel Dealers Association
- Vermont Outdoor Business Alliance
- Vermont Specialty Food Association
- Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Vermont Works for Women
- Women’s Business Owners Network
Energy and Environment
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association of The North East
- Cancer Patient Support Foundation
- Vermont Association for Mental Health and Addiction Recovery
- Vermont Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired
- Vermont Care Partners
- Vermont Health Care Association
- Vermont Program for Quality in Health Care, Inc.
- Vermont Psychological Association
- Association of Vermont Credit Unions
- Barre Granite Association
- Central VT Board of Realtors
- Northwestern Vermont Board of Realtors
- Vermont Association for Justice
- Vermont Association of Hospitals & Health Systems
- Vermont Association of Realtors
- Vermont Automobile Dealers Association
- Vermont Bankers Association
- Vermont Bar Association
- Vermont Biosciences Alliance
- Vermont Captive Insurance Association
- Vermont Commission on Women
- Vermont Insurance Agents Association, Inc.
- Vermont Medical Society
- Vermont Press Association
- Vermont Retail & Grocers Association
- Vermont Society of CPA’s
- Vermont State Dental Society
- Vermont State Nurse’s Association
- Vermont Technology Alliance